Saturday, October 15, 2016

Honesty brings goodness

Honesty brings goodness


Honest is statement that easy to say, but tis hard to be done. Someones honesty will determine someones way to better life.

Honesty brings goodness


Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Tsabit bin Ibrahim, he was walking in the outskirts of the city of Kufah(Iraq). Suddenly he saw an apple fallen down from the three. Saw the apple laying down in the land, Tsabit meant to put and ate that apple. On the other hand, he felt hungry and thirsty . 

Without thinking deeply, he put the apple and ate it. But, while he was eating a half of that apple, he realized that the apples not his own. Then, he went to meet the owner of that apple and ask permission for ate that apple.

On that farm, he met a man, he said to that man "I have eaten a half of this apple, I hope you will permit me eat this apple". That man also said "Im not the owner of this farm, I just take care of this farm that governed by my master". With a tone of regret, Tsabit ask the gardener "Where do I can meet the owner of this farm ?". The gardener replied "The owner of this farm is far from here, you will need 24 hour to go there."
Buts Tsabit mean to go there for ask permission for that apple.

Then, Tsabit go the owner of that farm. When he was arrived at house of the owner of that farm, Tsabit knock the door of that house directly. Then appear a man whom nice and friendly. He said "What can I do for you sir ?". Then Tasbit replied "Are you the owner of the farm in the outskirts of the city of Kufah ?".
That man replied "Thats right, young boy. What happen with my farm ?".
Then, Tsabit replied "Sir, I have eaten a half of applet that falled in your farm. Let you permit me to eat that apple ?".
The owner said "No, except with a requirement". Tsabit was shocked and said again "What is the requirment that I must do ?".
The owner said "You must marry with my daughter".

Tsabit did not understand with the purpose of that man, then Tsabit ask again "Should I marry with your doughter because I ate a half of your your apple sir ?".
That man didnt replied and said again "Before the wedding is begin, you should know, that my doughter is blind, mute, and deaf, more than that she is also palsied".
Tsabit was shocked again, but he though "its not a problem if he marry with that mans daughter and he is permitted to ate that apple with lawful".

Without, wait a long time, the wedding was begin. After the wedding ceremony, Tsabit was allowed to enter the bridal room, he said the greeting, Tsabit was shocked again, because that old man said that "
my doughter is blind, mute, and deaf, more than that she is also palsied". But in this situation, she replied Tsabits greeting and greet Tsabit firendly. 

Tsabit ask his wife "Your father that told me that you are mute, but you replied my greeting, your father also told me that you are palsied, but you greet me perfectly, why your father told me the artificiality ?"
Her wife replied "My father also said that I am blind and deaf, thats true, because I never use my
utterance to said immoral, and I never use my ear to listen immoral, I never use my hands and my feet to do immoral, I also never use my eyes to look immoral".

How happy Tsabit geeting a beatiful and amazing also good wife. 
However, if we are honest, we will get goodness.


Available link for download

No comments:

Post a Comment