Sunday, December 11, 2016

How to Update Galaxy Tab 3 7 0 SM T211 with Android 4 1 2 XXANB2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware

How to Update Galaxy Tab 3 7 0 SM T211 with Android 4 1 2 XXANB2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware


Last night, I searched for tutorials on how to edit HTML because I want to give this blog of mine a better look. First, I want to give my widgets a different look from the original template. I like the one Ive seen from Yugatech and NoBenta.blogspot.com but I dont know how to do it. Beside, I want to learn a lot of things about HTML programming though Im not that familiar. However, Im learning with the help of w3schools.com which gives a lot of tutorials. Im taking on it step by step.

CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is commonly applied to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML. It can also be used in XML documents. CSS files are inserted into HTML documents and any CSS information is either attached as separated documents or embedded into HTML documents.

As a beginner, adding CSS made it easy for me to enhance and change the style of blog. I find it hard to edit the HTML document because i dont know the exact location to where Im going to put the code (i need a lot of study).

In blogger, With the use of template designer, adding CSS made simple. All I did was open my blog, and proceed to blogger interface then click >Advanced. Then click Add CSS, paste this code (below) and see the result. Modify the width, padding, borders thickness and type even the margin according widgets size.

.sidebar .widget {
width:150px;
padding:3px;
border:2px outset white;
margin:5px;
}


 Man, thanks to W3schools.com for that tutorial! Its awesome!


Available link for download

No comments:

Post a Comment